What is the eligibility criteria of jee advanced 2017 was last modified: October 6th, 2016 by
- The candidate must appear in JEE main 2017 exam and must have qualified the exam by scoring minimum cut-off marks. Top 2 lakhs candidate who have qualified JEE Main 2017 will be considered for JEE advanced 2017 exam.
- The candidate must have born on after 1st October 1992. There is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- A candidate can attempt JEE advanced exam maximum 2 times consecutively.
- Candidate must have appeared in class 12th or equivalent and must have cleared all exams in first attempt.
- Candidate who have taken admission or accepted admission by paying the admission fee at any IIT or ISM in the past or candidate whose admission was cancelled is not eligible for JEE advanced 2017.
Answer for What is the eligibility criteria of jee advanced 2017 was last modified: October 6th, 2016 by