The JEE Main Results have been declared by CBSE today for Paper 1, while for Paper 2 the results shall be declared on 31st of May. Out of 11 Lakh students who had given the examination, 2.3 Lakh students have qualified for JEE Advanced.
Students can follow the below-mentioned steps to check JEE Main Result 2018:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the JEE Main 2018 result on homepage.
- The candidates can enter their name, registration number and date of birth in the space given.
- Then click on submit.
- The JEE Main 2018 result printout can be taken for future reference.
On an average, 12 Lakh students appear for the JEE Main 2018 every year to pursue higher education in engineering courses. The examination is conducted every year for admission in the architecture and engineering courses in NITs, IITs all over the country, it also determines the selection of candidates for JEE Advanced.
Candidates who clear JEE Main would be eligible to take part in the JEE Advanced, to determine admissions in the IITs and other engineering institutions. The All India JEE Main Ranks would be determining admissions in National Institute of Technology, CFTIs and SFIs and other institutions.
The JEE Advanced registration process would be beginning from May 2 to 7, and the exam would be conducted on May 20, 2018. The procedure to register for JEE Advanced examination is as follows:
- The candidate would be required to click on the link for registration.
- The candidate should also go through the instructions displayed on the screen.
- The candidate can log-in to the portal using: JEE Main 2018 Roll number and password.
- Once the candidate successfully logs in, details that were entered by the candidate at the time of JEE Main Registration like personal and contact details would be displayed in a read-only mode.
- The registration form of JEE Advanced would have the following fields that would be required to filled in by the candidate such as: Language of the question paper, Exam Centre and total number of attempts.
- The candidates would be allowed to mention two additional mobile numbers for registration purposes apart from the one entered at the time of completing JEE Advanced registration.
Grade 12 marks carry no weightage, yet candidates who clear the IIT-JEE would be required to secure at least 75% marks in Grade 12 Board exams to be eligible for admission in IIT, NIT and CFTIs.